Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The Events Store Pte. Ltd reserves the rights to amend terms and conditions without prior notice. By confirming a quotation through email, endorsement, and/or signatory agreement, you consent and have understood the following:
- Rental price is solely based on agreed rental days unless otherwise specified.
- Our services are subjected to availability, on a first come first serve basis.
- Rented products are second-hand. Normal wear and tear is expected. Do inspect all products before signing the Delivery Order, hirer shall be liable for loss and/or damages found after signing the Delivery Order.
- New products that are customized or purchased for special projects, do inspect products before signing the Delivery Order.
- The Events Store will do maintenance and checks to ensure all orders are in good condition before delivery. Upon delivery, it is the Hirer’s duty to inspect all products. If there are any issues, damaged goods or faulty products, it must be communicate to The. Events Store immediately. The company shall acknowledge and there will be no penalty.
- The Hirer, Customer and/or Company shall follow instructions on appropriate usage of products as per advised by The Events Store staff.
- For your own safety, rented products shall not be amended, re-constructed, affixed or attached other items.
- Upon signing the Delivery Order, the Hirer will be responsible for the rented products.
- All products must return as per delivery condition indicated in Delivery Order.
- Lost, or damaged rental products upon return will impose a fee of 300% of total rental rates. The Hirer must handle all products with care.
- Rental Hire rates does not include delivery, transportation changes and 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). For more information on prices please see Delivery & Shipping.
- Any changes to order must be notified at least 48 hours in advance to allow ample preparation or substitute of products, on a case by case basis. If The Events Store is not notified, we shall not be able to accommodate to the changes.
- Surcharges shall apply for cancellation made less than 24 hours of agreed delivery date. For more information please see Payment & Cancellation.
- The Events Store reserves the right to not proceed with delivery and/or installation upon non-fulfillment of agreed payment schedule, mode and/or methods.
- The Hirer, Customer and/or Company may not remove any rented products from intended premise without prior permission from The Events Store.
Payment & Cancellation
We accept Cheque, Cash, Bank Transfers and PayNow.
*For Cheque payments, kindly cross all cheques A/C Payee only and make payable to THE EVENTS STORE PTE. LTD.
*For Bank Transfer, kindly transfer to (SWIFT: OCBCSGSG) / Overseas Chinese Banking Corporation (OCBC) THE EVENTS STORE PTE. LTD. Current Account: 617-833215-001
*For PayNow, kindly make payment to THE EVENTS STORE PTE. LTD. / UEN NO.: 201329316Z
- The Events Store shall reserve the right to impose an interest of 5% per month on all outstanding payment accounts not settled as according to agreed schedule or terms.
- Surcharges will be applicable on a case by case basis for last minute cancellations of any rental orders within less than 24 hours of intended delivery date. Cancellation fees are 50% of the total cost based on quotation.
- For products that are fabricated, customized or bespoke, there will be no cancellation upon confirmation of project commencement. The Hirer, Customer and/or Company shall be liable for the full amount payable.
Liability & Indemnity
- The Events Store Pte. Ltd. shall not be liable for any personal injury or damage to property which results from the use of the Furnishing.
- The Events Store Pte. Ltd. shall not be liable for any other loss or damage arising out of any circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Events Store Pte. Ltd. shall not be liable to any third parties for any acts of the Customer which may involve the Furnishing.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts The Events Store Pte. Ltd.’s liability for death or personal injury arising out of any act or omission of The Events Store.
The Events Store reserves all rights to terminate any provision of services in the event that:
- The Hirer, Customer and/or Company is in breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- The Hirer, Customer and/or Company has had their personal belongings confiscated in order to satisfy debts; or
- The Hirer, Customer and/or Company has a receiving order made against them.
- The Hirer, Customer and/or Company goes into bankruptcy or liquidation either voluntary or compulsory (save for the purposes of bona fide corporate reconstruction or amalgamation) or if a receiver is appointed in respect of the whole or any part of its assets.
In the event of termination for any of the above reasons:
- All payments from rental order shall become due and immediately payable; and
- The Events Store Pte. Ltd. shall have the immediate right to request the immediate return of the Furnishing or repossess the Furnishing and may charge the Hirer, Customer and/or Company for any reasonable costs involved in such repossession.
No failure by either The Events Store Pte. Ltd. or the Hirer, Customer and/or Company to enforce the performance of any provision in these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver of the right to subsequently enforce that provision or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions. Such failure shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach and shall not constitute a continuing waiver.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
Law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of Republic of Singapore and each of the Parties irrevocably submits for all purposes in connection with this Agreement to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Republic of Singapore.
- Any disputes arising from Parties shall be notify the other in writing of the Dispute.